At Fi we’re committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to:
Who are we?
We’re Fi. A jewellery shop in the center of Arnhem, Gelderland, the Netherlands. We make handmade silver and bronze jewellery and jewellery with (semi-) precious stones. Our company details are:
Address: Zwanenstraat 6
How do we collect information from you?
- We obtain information about you when you contact us about our products and services.
- We obtain information about you when you order and pay through our website using WooCommerce.
- We obtain information about you when you pay your order.
- We obtain information about you when you give us jewellery to repair.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, phone number, bank account number.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- process orders
- process repairs
- send invoices and process payments
- contact you relating to your order
- contact you relating to your repairs
Who has access to your information?
- The people working at Fi.
Who else has access to your information?
At Fi we make use of the following companies:
- Google – based in the USA / Ireland
- Google reviews
- Facebook – based in the USA / Ireland
- Facebook Messenger
- Facebook reviews
- LinkedIn – based in the USA / Ireland
- LinkedIn Endorsements / reviews
- iXL Hosting – based in the Netherlands
- website hosting
- Easyname.com – based in Austria
- Domain registration
- Exact Online – based in the Netherlands
- Online bookkeeping and administration program
- Parallel accountants Arnhem – based in the Netherlands
- Financial administration
- De belastingdienst (taxes) – based in the Netherlands
- Tax administration
- SumUp – based in Germany
- process payments
- PayPal – based in the USA
- process payments
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your financial details for the legal term of 7 years if you are a client of Fi. If you contact Fi to inquire about our products and services: we keep your provided information for a maximum period of one year.
What we don’t do!
- We won’t send you marketing emails without your consent.
- We don’t sell your information to others.