Each piece of jewellery designed and created here is unique. Slight variations and imperfections can be expected. To keep your jewellery looking good for a long time, follow these simple rules:
- Avoid contact with water and chemicals, including hand cream, perfume and soap. Water contains salts that can oxidise silver and bronze. Creams and soaps contain all kinds of chemicals that can harm the metal, the coatings and the pearls.
- Do not sleep in your jewellery and avoid doing heavy physical exercise or work when wearing them. A metal can only take a certain amount of strain, and internal and continuous strain might cause the metal or stones to break.
- You can revive the lustre in bronze and silver jewellery by using a jewellery cloth.
- Do you have skin allergies? Or did your skin turn green from wearing copper, bronze or silver? This is not a dangerous condition. We will be happy to coat your jewellery with a specialised varnish to keep it from coming in contact with your skin. Just let us know!
- Some metals such as silver, bronze and brass form a patina on the surface over time. This is a natural process in the life of a metal.
- Keep your jewellery in a clean, dry space and every piece separately to avoid scratches and wear.
- Do you have a problem with your jewellery, or do you need extra advice? Contact us, we will be happy to provide a solution!
- Our jewellery has a 6-month guarantee. Within this period we will replace or repair free of charge jewellery that is broken or damaged due to bad making. After the guarantee period has ended, we provide alterations, repairs and cleaning of purchased jewellery in reduced prices.